NE Fitness will be open for indoor/outdoor and continued virtual classes on Wednesday June 10th!
Thank you for your continued patience, support and good ju ju during this uncertain time. Please stay safe, wash your hands and please refer to MindBody for class schedule and to sign up!
Our COVID re-opening plan at 25% operations:
- Classes will cap at 9 clients (10 total with instructor)
- Instructors will wear masks during class
- Clients are encouraged to wear masks; NE Fitness is not able to provide masks, please bring a mask to wear.
- Clients are encouraged to wash hands before class and after class
- Instructors will clean equipment after classes are completed
- There will be no back to back classes- at least 15-30 minutes inbetween classes.
- For the foreseeable future, there will be NO INDOOR CYCLYING CLASSES- please keep an eye on MindBody for outdoor cycling classes!
- The Treehouse and Basement will be cleaned twice weekly along with daily (after class) cleaning.
- If you have symptoms or not feeling well, please stay home! There are no late cancellation fees.
- Please try to maintain safe distance during workout sessions. Recommended distance is 6 ft.
- There will be NO EVENING/WEEKEND OPEN GYM. Open gym will be Monday-Friday 7am to 2pm.
Your health and safety are NE Fitness’ priority. Please do not hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or concerns. We hope by mid or end of June, to add more of our historically regular classes and to continue on!