Shift Into Summer!
Spring has sprung, May flowers are already blooming, and by June it’ll be time to shift into summer! Ahhh…summer. If you’ve looked at your bikini, one-piece, or swim trunks recently and wondered: “Will I fit into that this year?” then let us help you get your body ready with small-group nutrition coaching!
Certified Personal Trainer and Nutrition Coach, Jamie Flora, is ready to help you make simple shifts to your eating habits to get you ready for summer!
As a part of the 4-week workshop at Northeast Fitness, you’ll set goals, receive personalized coaching in a small-group setting, and be encouraged with fresh, weekly content designed just for your group!
The best part? These workshops are open to everyone! So grab a friend or family member and join the fun!
Where & When:
- Group A – Mondays from 7:15 pm – 8:15pm, starting Monday, June 5th
- Group B – Wednesdays from 7:15pm-8:15pm, starting Wednesday, June 7th
- $100 for members
- $125 for non-members
- Pricing includes 4 small-group coaching sessions with Jamie Flora
- One hour of small-group nutrition coaching each week
- Small groups receive fresh, customized content every week
- Participants will have homework! Nutrition tracking sheets will be provided by Jamie.
- Participants will track food, hunger, feelings, observations, goals, etc.
*We need a minimum of 3 participants per group to provide this program, contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in joining!*