- Belly Bloat
- Low Energy
- Brain Fog
- Stomach Pains
- Yeast Overgrowth
- Digestive Upset
- And many more!
Northeast Fitness cares about your total health, which is why we’ve partnered with Mary Langfield. Mary has created a whole food detoxification plan in an easy to follow 6-week program to focus on your total health – Mind, Body & Soul.
This time is 100% focused on you & your needs. Mary Langfield will carefully guide you through a whole body detox, an important element to improve health and longevity.
The 6-week program includes:
- Face-to-face kickoff meeting to help set a solid foundation. You’ll meet other group members, get detailed program information, learn how to use the online Facebook forum, and check out a few of the fabulous foods that will be part of your detox journey.
- 6 weekly in-person meetings to go over what’s next and assess progress and questions.
- An online Facebook group community forum to post success stories, ask questions, and get support & accountability.
- Suggestions, workouts, and handouts.
- Grocery lists and recipe templates.
- (6) 20-minute one-on-one sessions with Mary Langfield for laser-focused support, with a special group workout from Northeast Fitness before each session.
- Week 1 – Prep Week will set the foundation. If your mind isn’t on board, it’s unlikely that you will have the success you desire. We will ensure you have the right food & drink choices at home to achieve your goals, and you will receive grocery lists, recipes & food templates to make the program work for you.
- Week 2 – We will be taking a break from certain foods that deprive us of energy.
- Week 3 – We will increase the foods that keep us youthful and provide vibrant energy.
- Week 4 – We will learn the importance of vitamins & minerals, and why quality vs. quantity matters.
- Week 5 – We are going to release more negativity and lower our sugar intake.
- Week 6 – We will talk about your progress and you will decide what parts of the program you’d like to incorporate long term, as well as discuss other areas in your life that made need tweaks.
There will be a kick off meeting on March 18th at 1pm, and additional face-to-face group meetings:
- Saturday March 18th – Kickoff Meeting at 1pm
- Saturday March 25th – Meeting at 1pm
- Saturday April 1st – Meeting at 1pm
- Saturday April 15th – Meeting at 1pm
- Saturday April 22nd – Meeting at 1pm
- Saturday April 28th – Meeting at 1pm
There will be five private 45-minute small-group workouts provided by Northeast Fitness for the Spring Refresh Detox participants, using a variety of body weight and light resistance training to keep you feeling strong & refreshed throughout the program:
- Saturday March 25th – Workout at 12pm
- Saturday April 1st – Workout at 12pm
- Saturday April 15th – Workout at 12pm
- Saturday April 22nd – Workout at 12pm
- Saturday April 28th – Workout at 12pm
This 6-week program costs $297, but if you sign up by end of day February 28th it’s only $250! Contact us at email@example.com if you’re interested!
**Note: We will need at least 8 participants in order to provide the program, so spread the word!**